Step back in time and discover the colorful history of Miami’s Art Deco District. Explore Ocean Drive and Collins Avenue and enjoy the lifestyle of celebrities in this tropical paradise!
- Private Tour - Pick Up From Fort Lauderdale Includes 4 Guests
- Private Tour - Pick Up From Miami Includes 4 Guests
- Additional Guest | Up to 8 People Per Person
See the Fabulous Homes of Palm Beach’s Celebrities
If you want to see the spectacular homes of Palm Beach’s elite, you don’t want to miss this tour! We start with a drive along the coast, where mansions are for sale for up to $60 million!
Some attractions include driving past President Trump’s winter White House, Mar-A-Lago, the mansion that Ivana sold to a famous designer, the home of Ann Coulter, and the grand estates of Howard Stern and talk show host Rush Limbaugh.
Your next stop is for some cocktails or a meal at any place you like. Here are some suggestions on places people rave about:
- The Palm Beach Grill, 340 Poinciana Way – American, vegetarian (prime rib, ribs, and hot fudge sundaes)
- The Flagler Steakhouse, 2 S County Road – American, vegetarian (brunch, steak, petite fillet)
- Table 26, 1700 S Dixie Highway – American, gluten-free (pork chop, signature martini, squash blossoms)
- Buccan, 350 S County Road – American, vegetarian (mushroom pizza, empanadas, tapas)
After your meal, you can visit a Cuban Cigar Store, owned by a Cuban who also owns a cigar factory in Miami, or discover the location of a secret club where even the members deny it exists!
Next up, you get to rub elbows with the rich and famous along the shops of Worth Avenue, often compared to Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills. You also find out about the eight most up-and-coming fashion designers and what styles they are promoting for the future, today.
The tour concludes with a return to your chosen location (any airport, cruise port, hotel, or other address in Miami/Dade or Broward Counties).